Family Law Attorney. No matter what the circumstances, divorce and separation can be traumatic to you and those you love. You need an experienced attorney to navigate this uncertain time. John M. Vansant, Jr. has practiced family law in the Albany and south Georgia area for more than 50 years.
- Alimony or spousal support
- Child Custody
- Child Support, including children’s healthcare
- Contempt cases or enforcement of court orders
- Social Services cases or investigations
- Division of marital property and retirement accounts
- Divorce and Separation
- Grandparent Rights
- International custody disputes
- Modification of prior Court Orders
- Multi-state disputes regarding children
- Name Change
- Parent Relocation
- Paternity and child-related disputes
- Pre-nuptial or pre-marital agreements
- Reconciliation Agreements
- Restraining Orders
- Separation Agreements
- Termination of Parental Rights
What is family law? Family law (also called matrimonial law) is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations, ranging from adoption, to divorces, to child custody, to visitation agreements after a divorce. John M. Vansant, Jr. handles all aspects of family law in a sensitive manner to achieve the best possible outcome for all family members.
Do you need a family law attorney? Contact John M. Vansant, Jr today.
No matter the circumstances, divorce can be traumatic. You need an experienced attorney to navigate this uncertain time. John M. Vansant, Jr., has practiced family law in the Albany and south Georgia area for more than 50 years.
John Vansant has the expertise and experience to get the most favorable results possible for our clients. For more than 50 years, he's represented clients charged with a wide range of misdemeanors and felonies.
There are times when taking a case to trial is the right option. Hiring an experienced litigator is your best bet for a positive outcome. John M. Vansant, Jr., has represented clients in all types of civil litigation, for more than 5o years.