The Law Office of John M. Vansant, Jr.
Family Law • Criminal Law • General Litigation
We mourn the passing of Albany Attorney John M Vansant, Jr. and send deepest condolences to his family and friends.
John M. Vansant practiced law in Albany for more than 50 years. He was a respected member of the legal community.
This space will be updated as funeral services are announced.
John M. Vansant, Jr.Location: Bank of America Building 128 South Washington Street 2nd Floor, P.O. Box 347 Albany, GA 31702-0347 Office Hours: Monday – 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday – 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday – 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Thursday – 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 1 p.m.
John M. Vansant, Jr., is an attorney in Albany, Ga. He has represented thousands of clients in family law, criminal defense and general litigation for more than 50 years.
John M Vansant, Jr., serves all of Georgia. His main areas of service include Albany and Leesburg, as well as the following cities and surrounding areas:
- Ty Ty
Areas of Practice
- Alimony or spousal support
- Child Custody
- Child Support, including children’s healthcare
- Contempt cases or enforcement of court orders
- Social Services cases or investigations
- Division of marital property and retirement accounts
- Divorce and Separation
- Grandparent Rights
- Aggravated Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses
- Driving Under the Influence
- Federal Cases
- Juvenile Cases
- Restraining Order Violations
- Business law
- Consumer and commercial transactions
- Professional malpractice
- Construction litigation
- Family law and DYFS matters
- Personal Injury
- Probate and estate litigation
- Will and trust contests
- Bad faith litigation
- Personal injury litigation
- Chancery litigation